Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hannah's visit








Not much has been going on here lately. Lottie is growing up fast though. She is a really fun baby. She has a 4 month check up tomorrow so Ill let you know how big she is then. This picture is just when I was changing her into her pjs. She is almost always smiling and you can get her to laugh quite a bit now too.


JayLee's dance class went to a nursing home a couple of weeks ago to perform. Of course my camera died after one picture but atleast I got one right? Her dance recital is coming up and she is pretty excited about it.

My sister Hannah came to visit yesterday along with her 2 kids Liam and Kahlen. Hannah came out to get some pictures taken. (My friend Nichole is AWESOME. Check her out on Facebook or her website and then come and visit me to have her do your pictures....she is AMAZING!!!) Hannah left for a couple of hours to get her hair done and then get the pictures. She was worried about leaving me with 5 kids under the age of 5......rude huh? I even got them all in one place for a picture. OK honestly, it was really cold outside (too cold and windy for Trent to work outside) and Trent helped...ALOT. And Lottie and Kahlen and Liam slept for most of the time. But you have to give me props for getting them all to sleep and the picure.


Her is cute little Kahlen. She is so fun and her little brother Liam LOVES her.


Of course there had to be a little disagreement between the 2 boys. It all started with me using Olin's precious beloved John Deere blanket (click here, here, or here if you need to be reminded) I was feeding Lottie and that was the closest one. Liam saw it and thought it was pretty cool and wanted that blanket so he grabbed it and laid down on the floor.
What? you don't see the green blanket..... Enter, Olin. Yep, he took it and he thought it was really funny. If you don't know Olin, he is a tease and he likes to wrestle so Olin saw this as the perfect opportunity.So Liam eventually caught Olin and they wrestled for a bit. Then Olin being a year older (but not much bigger) than Liam got the blanket back and said triumphantly, "I'm stronger than him." It was all in good fun and Liam, being a pretty big tease too, just laughed when it was all over. It was fun to have Hannah come and my kids thought it was pretty cool too. Thanks for coming out Hannah. We love you!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

OK...So could those babies be any cuter!!??? Love it! I can't wait to see Hannah's pics!

It all started with a Kiss... said...

I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! Your little family is SO CUTE!!! Your kids have ANDERSON stamped ALL over them!!!:) It's great to see that you're doing so good!!!:)

Michelle said...

Wow 5 of my grandkids how cute and they all are stamped Anderson one way or another. I was with the other 2 grandkids wished we could have been there some day I will get a picture with all of them and no one trying to run away. Love them all.