Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow Day

This was right outside my front door.

Tuesday before Christmas we got a very big surprise. When Trent woke up at 5:00 he thought we had about 6 inches of snow. When I woke up at 7:00 Trent was still out pushing snow with the 4 wheeler. He came in shortly after we woke up and said he seriously underestimated how much snow we had, we had at least 14 inches with more coming down. He took the day off work to dig us and the neighbor out and I kicked the kids outside.
It was a good day for me. I had a very quiet house.
JayLee loved it as well....


Olin wasn't a big fan. He stood and watched JayLee and we tried to get him to jump in the snow but didn 't want to. I was inside and heard him screaming and walked out to see him kneeling in the snow. He fell down but didn't like it at all. However, when he gets mad at you (inside) He says "Ugh, I'm throwing snow at you!!" So watch out this 2 year old might get you.

No comments: