Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 1

Last weekend was so warm that we spent the day outside cleaning the yard. The kids loved it. But I wish I had a lawn that I could let Olin crawl around on instead of a patch of weeds. That may be in the works but we'll see. He likes Zak (the dog) as you can see and luckily Zak likes him! Zak just laid there and let Olin crawl all over him while we raked a bottomless pit full of leaves. Unfortunately Olin bores very easily but he seems to like it when Jay pulls him in the wagon and that seems to last a while.





Every time Jay goes outside Olin bolts for the door. I say bolts but he is still army crawling so speed isn't his strongest suit. I let him get his head out the door usually so he thinks he has succeeded. It is just enough for Zak to lick his face and then I pick him up and he thinks it is the end of the world.

3 comments:

farnsworthfamily said...

Wow they grow so fast, and i can see that there is no slowing down your little guy. is he still sleeping through the night. i still have no luck.

Trista Rich said...

I have also loved going outside with my first graders...It makes a world of difference in their attitude and behavior if we can enjoy a little sunlight. Tell Jay HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe that she is 3...I miss you guys so much, when I saw that it was her birthday, I thought, I should just jump in the car and run up there and see that little guy, that I haven't even met yet...Give them both some kisses from me...I need to call ya! Love you TOO...

Melissa said...

Oh he's so big and cute...I just want to squeeze him!! I can't believe that he is getting around soooo good! Weird Bryar like to be licked by Mandy's dog too! It really grosses me out! Good job on the the pics! I love it!