Sunday, October 11, 2009

Funny Kids

Olin is getting old enough that JayLee and him are starting to play alot. He is walking all over the place which is wonderful!!! I love it when they can walk. Here are some pictures and a little story of my two funny kids....
Here they are sharing a sandwich. Not bad, sharing is good.....

They share a room and it was about 7:30 in the morning when I went to get them because I finally heard a rattle or something well this is what I found when I walked into the room.....
Yes that is Jay's bed EMPTY... So I look to the right and see she climbed in bed with Olin to play. I thought it was pretty cute... Who knows how long I could have left them there
So last night we put them to bed at 7:30. Shortly after JayLee comes running out of her bedroom saying, "The baby can't get out!" I was a little confused. So I went in and saw this...

If you haven't guessed what she was talking about. Look closely, she made little steps so Olin could climb out of his crib. Luckily it didn't work. I love these two kids!!

1 comment:

Tamara Dawn said...

Oh that is too precious! Thank goodness he did not use those steps, haha!